Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training triumphs

2 posters

Go down

Training triumphs  Empty Training triumphs

Post  Lucas4429 10.10.10 17:38

When the morning came we got up early.Nina Was up first as i got dressed i had her dry my hair with a weak ember attack and after some breakfast courtesy of nurse Joy we made our way back to route 209 in the east side there was a tall tower we made our way there to train in a large shaded field.
The first Pokemon i decided to work on was Valerie with her physic powers and Manny's Ancient power getting stronger i had an array of move combinations to make beautiful appeals and amazing battle attacks.To get things started i found 3 large rocks "big enough for Manny to sit on" that were lying in some grass a few feet away and rolled them in front of her.

"Alright Val what i want you to do is move the 3 rocks closer to me" I said standing about 3 feet way from her and the rocks.

"Now use confusion and bring them her"

She closed her eyes and one of the rock to the left glowed a deep purple for a second an levitated not even an inch of the ground but fell right back to the ground.

"Hmm..Try focusing your mind on one rock and we will try to move just one before we get to three."

She Used confusion once again but still the rock only glowed for a short second then levitated a bit longer before falling to the ground.

"A little better..." I said thinking up a way for her to focus more.

"Alright Val here is what were gonna do."I sat on the ground beside her and crossed my legs she seemed to under stand what we were doing and sat in front of me.It felt very karate kid like but hopefully what i was planing would work.

"OK now Val shut your eyes and let your mind escape into a world of nothing but a rock"

she seemed to question what i was doing but i could tell she trusted me so she shut her eyes and began to sway as if in a trance.

"Ok now imagine the rock and nothing but the rock..." I said placing the medium sized rock in front of her

"raaaaaallll" She sighed as she kept swaying

"Now the rock is floating.........Its getting higher and higher beyond your reach"

The rock in front glowed purple and began to levitate much higher and longer than the last one but as it did before it fell.

"Great job now lets try that again"

Once again the rock floated longer and higher before falling and after a few more trails and errors. she had now mastered to float one rock in the air for as long as she wished with decent control

"Great job Valerie your doing very good now lets try it with two rocks"

I rolled the other rock towards her and she was still swaying.

"Alright now look at the rock,another appeared right beside it.Lift both on them up and push them forward"

With another low sigh Val lifted the two rock in the air but as i expected one stayed longer then the other before falling after more shots at it Val finally manged to control the two rocks and move them in the air simultaneously

It had been almost hour so i decided to give Val a break,she snapped out of the trance and i gave her a bottle of water and let her rest now i was going to trying some training with Nina fire moves could look great in contests if mastered the right way.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Training triumphs  Empty Re: Training triumphs

Post  Chronos 10.10.10 20:51

OOC: If you go into your other post in route 209, you can see that Valerie is level 7 by now Wink

.: VALERIE gained 2 levels! :.
And is now level 9.

The little Ralts was exhausted after all that training. But she felt like something had grown in her.

As Callum and Nina were preparing to work on the Vulpix's fire moves, they heard something in the distance.

"Come back here! You have no right..."

Laughters were heard, followed by some thuds.

"We need your Eevee to test-drive some experiments young one! Do not disobey Team Gallactic!"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 10.10.10 23:47

I looked to see the problem and 3 guys dressed like something from another planet were fighting with Rachel and her Eevee.I ran over as fast as i could to see what exactly was going on.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 11.10.10 4:00

Here's the scene as it was:

There was two green-haired kids with grey suits standing in front of Rachel, along with two Magnemites. A small aircraft had its doors open on some stairs, on which was standing a girl that looked older than the two other grunts, had pink hair, and was holding Rachel's Eevee.

But Rachel didn't seem to be sending any pokémon for battle. It looked like the Magnemites' Magnet Pull ability was preventing any pokéballs from being opened. She couldn't fight the enemy, for the only pokémon of hers that was out was the captured Eevee.

Training triumphs  Dptr146Training triumphs  Dptr174Training triumphs  Dptr178
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 11.10.10 12:24

Seeing how my Pokemon were already out of there poke balls i ran in to help,Manny and Val ran behind me noticing i had left the field we were in.I put Nina down and Stood beside Rachael all 3 of my Pokemon in front of us.

"oh well well look who brought her boy friend along,aww and he has a bunch of little Pokemon too!" The girl with pink hair said

"Why Don't you just give her Eevee back,Get in your stupid ship with your stupid clothes and fly away back to wherever you came from"
I said in a taunting voice hoping she would call off her Magnemite allowing Rachel to battle as well.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 12.10.10 1:29

But the Magnemites were going to stay on the spot. Team Galactic didn't really like fareplay.

"Pokémons shouldn't belong to people. They are free roaming creatures who live in harmony and which we study. Just like this Eevee... That red-haired shmuck doesn't own her, she belongs to the world! To science! And we have all rights to experiment on them! We have the right to discover the mysteries that these creatures offer!"

She suddenly stopped her speech, as if she just got out of a dream.

"I... I've said too much!"

She looked at her pawns.

"Hydra, Draco, I'm leaving you the Magnemites and letting you deal with those two brats. You'll just have to use your poketches to get back."

The pink-haired entered the ship. The doors closed immediately and the machine was already heating up.

Meanwhile, the so-called Hydra and Draco took two weird looking pokéballs (probably made of something that wasn't affected by the magnetic zone) and threw them in the air. A white beam came out of each ball, shaping into pokémons: from Hydra's came out a Staryu and from Draco's came out a Numel.

Training triumphs  120Training triumphs  322

With Rachel's pokémons trapped, it looked like the battle was for Callum. At least the Magnemites couldn't really battle, for they were concentrating on trapping Rachel.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 12.10.10 17:32

Truth was i was pretty nervous i quickly sent out Nina and Valerie due to the type advantages they both had on Manny

"Nina!Valerie! You can do it!"I called,although it was not the time i felt i need to train for a double contest battle

"Alright to start this thing off Nina Use Ember and at the same time Valerie i want you use to use confusion to control it! hit the Staryu!"
It worked as planned the little ball of fire was encased in the physic energy and the double attack headed right for the levitating star.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 13.10.10 21:42

The staryu wasn't trained well enough to dodge the threatening fireball and the stylish attack caught the grunts by surprise, results: the water pokémon took the attack straight on the core.

Though the flames didn't work too well on Staryu, the Confusion attack did some good damage to it.

"What was that!" said Hydra.

"Now, Numel, use Ember on that Ralts!"

"And Staryu, Watergun the Vulpix, now!"

The water jet headed directly towards Nina, who got hit very badly. She stumbled backwards, but she got up pretty fast, even though she was fairly hurt. Meanwhile, Valerie got hit by the vicious Ember attack, but she looked still OK.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 14.10.10 17:32

"damn" i mumbled under my breath seeing that Nina would not last another hit. i thought back to how i defeated Rachel's Radidash and decided to do something i prayed would work.

'Alright Nina Switch out!" I called "Manny your on!"

The little pig Pokemon scurried into battle awaiting orders.I knew his ancient power attack was weak which fell in perfectly what i had planed.
"Alright Valerie use confusion on Manny's Ancient power rocks!Just remember what we practiced"
Manny used ancient power and about 4 small rocks rose from the ground and Valerie used confusion and as i planed the rocks were being controlled.
"now hurl them all at both of them!"
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 14.10.10 20:24

The rocks hit both defending pokémons, as Callum planned.

The Staryu, having been damaged alot by the double attack done earlier, fainted. Numel, being weak to Rock-type attacks, also fainted.

The opponents were left without pokémons.

.: MANNY gained 1 level! :.
And is now level 12.

.: VALERIE gained 2 levels! :.
And is now level 11. Valerie learned Double Team!

.: NINA gained 1 level! :.
And is now level 8.

Callum's pokémons were proud of the battle. But both Galactic grunts were now laughing.

"Hahaha! All we did was to retain you from going after Jupiter! She should be arrived at the base by now!"

They withdrew Staryu and Numel, and looked at their poketches.

"See ya!"

Both muttered something to ther watches and dissapeared instantaniously, as if teleported.

Rachel was stunned.

"How... How could this be...?"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 14.10.10 21:04

I returned my Pokemon all but manny and picked him up.He grunted as if he sensed our anger.
we both were shocked it was then and there that i knew my adventure had more of a purpose then to collect ribbons.these sick people were experimenting on Pokemon I had to do something.I could not just stand there but what?I asked my self what could i do to stop these people.I looked at Rachel and she was nearly in tears We made our way back to the Pokemon center to get a nights rest. Then tomorrow we would do more to learn about these people.

OOC:did Jupiter take the eevee on the ship?I'm SURE she did but just in case
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 14.10.10 21:58

OOC: Yep, dhe did Razz Oh and by the way, the two grunts took the Magnemites back also XD

On their way, Rachel said:

"Team Galactic... My faher told us stories about those crazy kids... If I'm not mistaken..."

A glimpse of hope passed through here eyes. She put her poketch on mobile mode and dialed a number. A few beeps later, some male voice answered.

"Hi Rachel! How are you?"

"Hey dad! Not doing so well... Callum and I just encountered a some members of Team Galactic..."

"What!? Oh no... Rachel, is everything all right? Are you OK? Is either of you hurt? Tell me!"

"I am fine, dad, and so is Callum... But they stole Fira! Callum fought hard against them... I couldn't, they used magnemites to block my pokéballs from opening..."

She was sobbing, her eyes were all watery.

"Ok, Rachel, calm down. Make sure you can use your pokéballs now that the Magnemites are gone. Listen carefuly, Team Galactic's base is in Eterna City. You have to take Route 206 to get there! Prepare yourselves, and, please, be careful!"

The poketch turned off.

"You heard him. We have to get to Eterna City, first thing in the morning!"

EDIT: I just saw your next post. This post still counts though Wink so now you know where Rachel is... As if you had the conversation before you slept
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum