Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling Trails

2 posters

Go down

Traveling Trails  Empty Traveling Trails

Post  Lucas4429 06.10.10 19:37

We got a head start the next morning bag all packed and we were ready to go after saying good bye to Gwen we made our way to the pokemart and "bought 5 pokeballs and 3 potions" from Hearthome east to root 209 it and there we decided to have a quick stop.Valerie was on my shoulder and Manny was in my arms for some reason i felt bad keeping them in there poke balls unless they wanted to be in them to rest. I Reached into my bag and took out a bottle of water after having a drink i gave some to Manny and Valerie and before we could finish i felt as if someone was watching me i thought nothing on. I it picked up Manny and began to walk down the hills and grass but during this i kept having the feeling of some watching me.I began to awkwardly sing to my self and i heard something mock me i looked at Valerie and she was looking to see why i stopped and Manny was sleeping...

i turned around saw something duck in the grass.

OOC: I"m back home now Very Happy and I'm not to sure on the whole buying items process Razz
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Traveling Trails  Empty Re: Traveling Trails

Post  Chronos 09.10.10 2:53

OOC: Usually, when you buy items, you have to post in the "pokémart" section of the forum. It's OK for this time, though Smile Oh, and pokéballs are 200 each, and potions are 300 each... which lowers you to 6136 pkcash.

.: OBTAINED :.
• 5 Pokéballs
• 3 Potions
Total - 1 900 pkc

As Callum turned over to see what had ducked into the tall grass, Valerie was beginning to act very alert – which also made Manny react. Some brownish fur was moving there, a tail, maybe... Or... Six tails?

Valerie wasn't moving, but Manny was attracted by the tails. He jumped from Callum's arms and walked cautiously towards the light brown fur. The grass moved a bit. The tails disapeared. There was a silence.

"Vulpix!"

A little brown fox appeared from the grass. It was staring at Manny happily, trying to tease him.

.: VULPIX appeared! :.
Traveling Trails  37
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 09.10.10 10:35

I pulled out my pokedex

"Vulpix the Fox Pokémon

It controls balls of fire. As it grows, its six tails split from their tips to make more tails.
"

"hmm Manny come back Let Valerie take this one!" I called as told Manny ran behind my legs and Val floated down from my shoulders.

"Alright then Valerie use Confusion!!"
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 09.10.10 13:44

The Vulpix didn't seem to like getting hit by an invisible force. It didn't look that happy anymore...

Her eyes glew red and from her mouth came out beautiful flames. They hit Valerie right in the face... But the little Ralts wasn't finished yet, she was waiting for instructions.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 09.10.10 15:00

I Saw the look in the Vulpix's Eyes and I knew then and there it was determined to win i had to think fast Valerie was not the strongest Pokemon with me but i believed in her "Valerie use Confusion again but run around the Vulpix while you do it to increase the chance of confusing it!!"
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 09.10.10 15:06

Valerie ran in circles around the annoyed Vulpix, using confusion, as her trainer asked.

The fox pokémon was confused! Valerie's combination had worked! Vulpix was now dashing against trees, hitting herself. She was getting weaker and weaker...
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 09.10.10 15:31

"Great Job Val!"

I Called as the vulpix was still stumbling around

"OK Valerie now one more Confusion attack and she should be ready to be caught!"

Valerie attacked one more time and we waited to see what the Vulpix would do.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 09.10.10 15:38

The last attack hit Vulpix directly on her back. She was now confused no more, but she was walking very weakly towards Callum and Valerie, stumbling now and then on small rocks and dirt. She gave up.

Vulpix is ready to be caught!
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 09.10.10 15:41

I Called Valerie away and got out the poke-ball i recently bought and i threw it at the vulpix,in a red flash it was brought inside and the ball began to shake...
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 09.10.10 15:54

Left nudge...
Right nudge...
Left nudge...

The red light faded.

.: VULPIX was caught! :.

Traveling Trails  37
Vulpix
Lvl 7
Ability: Flash Fire when the user is hit by a Fire-type move, it increases the power of its own Fire-type moves. Also, when the ability is activated, the user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.
- Ember
- Tail Whip
- Roar
- None

Code:
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/37.png[/img]
[b]Vulpix[/b]
[size=9]Lvl [b]7[/b]
Ability: [b]Flash Fire[/b] when the user is hit by a Fire-type move, it increases the power of its own Fire-type moves. Also, when the ability is activated, the user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.
[i]- [color=red]Ember[/color]
- Tail Whip
- Roar
- None[/i][/size]

And also...

.: VALERIE gained 1 level! :.
And is now level 7.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 09.10.10 16:01

"All Right!"

I walked up to the pokeball and let out the vulpix.

"Hey There I Guess i'll call you......Nina!"

We made our way to Solaceon town where the next pokemon contest waited for us!

Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum